Every Move You Make - Bobby Hutchinson I downloaded this book onto my Kindle as it was offered for free. Recently, I've read a lot of very, very bad freebies and so I was very pleasantly surprised when I got drawn into the story and didn't want to put the Kindle down.

First - there were hardly any problems with grammar, spelling, punctuation etc. This is very important to me as I've just read a book where these aspects were so atrocious, I had a hard time focusing on the story.

Second - I really liked the characters. They behaved in a believable way according to the way there were introduced to the reader; and according to their background stories. I know, in my reviews I tend to go on about character development, but to me that is such an important part of a book - people grow and change with their experiences and from what life throws at them. Here, I really enjoyed the characters growing and developing throughout the book - I loved it, for example, when Carrie suddenly had enough and took charge of the stalker.

All in all, this book was great and I'll have a look for the author's other books!